6.28.2011

A Long Brutal War

Prank wars. I hate them. Eventually, they all devolve into a parade of destruction, remorse, malcontent, and rage.
Ok. I'm being a little melodramatic. But you get the point, right? Good.

It appears as though my group of friends-- once united under the banner of music, love, happiness, and tomfoolery-- have split down the middle and chosen brutal sides in a war of deception. So far, people's homes have been "home-alone'ed"-- their doors tied shut from the outside with no way of exit bar the window. The security of vehicles has been compromised. Threats of kidnapping, issued. In summation, people's once quiet lives have been plunged into chaos and fear.

I have been found in the middle, lacking. It appears as though my Switzerland-like position has cost me the trust of my friends-- and that's what hurts the worst. Neither the Haus of Jordan, nor the Haus of the Initiate look like they are waving the white flag of peace any time soon.

I'll keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Like you, I have taken the Swiss approach, though my lack of acting talent has allowed me to stay under the radar--a place, admittedly, wherein I thrive.

    ReplyDelete