8.12.2011

Haints & Meisner: New and Goods

Mary Thoma of TASA Studio
This has been such an awesome season in my life. I've had the opportunity to study acting more and grow! Some of you may not know that I have been studying the Meisner technique these past 13 weeks with Mary Thoma at TASA. Well, I have! It's been amazing. There hasn't been a time before this when I've had more fun, learned more, and grown more as an actor. The cherry on top is that I've met some beautiful people. All in all-- a great season.

My last acting class is this Thursday. It's bittersweet. On one hand, it's marks an accomplishment as an actor. I've studied. I've tried. I've failed. I've succeeded. On the other, it's the last class. It feels like the last day of 5th grade. The time with your favorite teacher and all your new friends is coming to a close, and you can't help but feel bummed. Such is life.

On a slightly different note, I have something brand spankin' new to be excited about! I'll be joining the cast of "Haints" in Season 1, Episode 4. Part of me feels like the new kid on the block, and I'm a little nervous. But, it's definitely overshadowed by excitement! My role is pretty inconsequential, but I still get to hang out with the cool kids-- so I'm good. When I hear any word on a release date, I'll let you know!

If you want to know more about "Haints", click here to read a blog I wrote recently when I discovered the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment