9.27.2010

Barnes & Noble & Homework?

Barnes & Noble is the best, and worst, place to do homework. On one hand, I get to look all artsy and contemporary with my laptop and wireless connection. People look at me and assume that I am smart and educated because I am vigourously typing on my computer and have a stack of books next to me that look used and broken it. What they don't know if that I just started a Blogger account and am blogging. I have been on facebook for the past hour and have only gotten 20% of my homework done. I guess doing homework at Barnes & Noble is like plastic fruit. It's probably the best looking thing you every did see, but it's useless when you have the munchies. My advice kids-- stay at home, go to the library, because a barista yelling "PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE NO WHIP EXTRA FOAM" every 34.5 seconds is hardly a scholastic environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment